All I want for Christmas is three children who can reliably and independently use the potty.
Thank you and Merry Christmas.
I know this is a big wish, but it would have a large ripple effect:
- fewer loads of kids’ laundry
- fewer “potty parties” with all of us in a small half bath waiting while everyone takes a turn “trying” on the toilet
- hands that aren’t so chapped from frequent washing
- more spontaneous trips out of the house because we’d need less preparation and less baggage
- more money to spend in other ways