A very Happy New Year to all of our moms of multiples out there!
You may have noticed that posting has gotten a little… irregular around here. Sorry. Our bad.
But what that means, we think, is that it’s time for some new voices, new stories, new enthusiasm.
Do you want to write for HDYDI?
Moms (and dads, for that matter) of all walks are welcome. Whether your multiples are newborns, in elementary school, or are still in utero, however they came to be a part of your family, whatever the make-up of your family is.
If interested, please send an email to [moms (at) hdydi (dot) com] with the following info:
- Your name
- Your multiples (age and gender/zygosity, just so we don’t suddenly have a blog written entirely about identical boys or something)
- Your blog’s URL (would prefer if you currently maintain your own blog, but having one is not a requirement)
- Your Twitter handle (if you have one)
- A link to one or two of your favorite posts that you’ve written (or, if you don’t have a blog of your own, please submit a sample post in the email, less than 1,000 words)
- Any other info about you or your family that you think is relevant to the kind of voice you could bring to our site.
Details from our side:
- We would like to schedule people to post twice a month, generally on weekdays.
- Despite the fact that we do run some advertising, this is not a paid writing gig. At the moment, the ads we have generate enough to cover web hosting. If that changes, we can re-evaluate.
- While we sometimes post about products that we enjoy, this is NOT a review blog. We do not post advertorial content. Only your own words and your own opinions. If a company or person provides something to you and you want to write about it, you must disclose that connection.
Any other questions, let us know!