This is a Top Ten List I compiled last year for our local Multiple Birth Families Association’s (MBFA) Newsletter. Now that I have another year of twin-pertise under my belt, I’ve updated it. Enjoy!
You’re proud to be a M.O.M. (Mommy of Multiples) when…
10. Your multiples are mini-celebrities wherever they go.
9. When talking to a pregnant lady, you refer to her baby in the plural form.
8. You forget which child was changed/fed last so you change/feed them all.
7. You hear “You must have your hands full!” every time you go out with your kids.
6. You also get comments like “double the pleasure!”, “triple the fun!” or better yet, “double trouble!”
5. Your friends with singletons (or more) keep saying “I don’t know HOW you do it!”
4. Your multiples introduce themselves as twins / triplets and ask other children “where’s your twin?”
3. People ask you if you will have any more (!)
2. Your partner considers a vasectomy after hearing this question.
And the #1 reason you’re proud to be a M.O.M….
1. You wouldn’t have it any other way!
Ambereen is M.O.M. to 2 cute toddlers and is still learning what it means to be a mommy of twins!