A group of moms put me to shame for reading this comment in a negative light. After all, it’s true. My hands, my life and my heart are crazy full! Here are some of their responses.
- We sure do. I know whomever is not trying to be mean. They see a mom with a 23-month-old and two 4-month-olds.
- Yes I do. It’s usually a true statement.
- Yes, I do. Wanna help?
I wasn’t the only one, though, who wanted a quick comeback in hand.
- And so is my heart. I also say “better me than you” before they can say the opposite.
- Yes, and I am never letting go.
- Better full than empty.
- And that’s how I like it!
- I love the chaos. Because I do.
Do you have a favourite from the responses above? What’s your canned responses to “You have your hands full!”