Food expenses can really add up. The Moms have talked about their approaches to saving on nutritious meals over the years.
- Great Friends and a Freezer Full of Food: Jenna discusses the cost savings and camaraderie of batch cooking with friends.
- Pinching Pennies Part II: Among other nuggets of wisdom, Krissy points out that packing your own snacks can save you a pretty penny.
- Foodie Fridays: Saving Money at the Grocery Store: ldskatelyn and MandyE share their ideas for minimizing spending while maximizing nutrition and flavor.
Making your own baby food is one option to bring down costs.
- Making Baby Food: Rachel breaks down exactly how she fed her babies their first solids, including calculating her savings over store-bought food.
- Homemade Baby Food: Sadia talks about how she made homemade baby food work at home and at daycare. (Yes, I just referred to myself in the third person. Because I can.)
What’s your approach to saving on food?