Childcare for twinfants can easily cost more than your mortgage. We don’t have any straightforward solutions that will work for all families, but many of The Moms have talked about childcare expenses and the different available options, over the years. Check out these posts.
- Childcare Costs: Sadia and SaraBeth talk about what they’ve spent on childcare and how they adjusted their lifestyles to pay for it.
- Sit or Stand – Money Saving Solutions to Babysitting: SaraBeth presents a number of creative ways to make short-term childcare less painful to the bottom line.
- Guest Post: Au Pair: Guest poster Dana sings the praises of an au pair as her family’s childcare solution.
- Our Reality-Show Worthy Childcare Journey. So Far: Rachel‘s adventures in her childcare search are nothing short of epic.
- Can Moms of Multiples Have It All?!? Katie‘s thinking about going back to work and wondering how it will work. And yes, childcare costs figure into her worries.
- The Stay-at-Home Dad: Brian guest posts about being the stay-at-home parent.
- Ask the Moms: To Work or Not to Work: Goddess in Progress discusses the pros and cons of paid employment and full-time SAHM mothering.
- There Are Two Things in Life for Which We Are Never Truly Prepared: Twins: One of the things theamericanwife worried about on learning that she was expecting twins was the cost of daycare.
Tell us about the childcare solution that has worked for your family.