HDYDI’s money saving “How to Afford Twins” theme week is now over! We sincerely hope that many of you learned some great new ways to save, budget, cut back, or bring in a little extra. Having kids is an expensive endeavor, and having two or more at once can make things even more expensive.
So, to reward our readers for our awesome money saving week and to help you know how to afford twins, triplets, and more, we decided to pull our own resources (none of us are paid to post here and there are no ads on our site) and host a giveaway! And we will have three separate winners so we can spread the love!
But, to enter, you do need to check out our “How to Afford Twins” series. (You can also check out How Do You Do It?’s Pinterest Board “How to Afford Twins.”)
Here are the topics that we covered this week (in case you missed some):
- From the Archives: Affording Multiples
- What do I really need for twins?
- Free Activities
- From the Archives: Cloth Diapering and Disposable Diapering
- Cloth Diapering isn’t crazy
- Cutting Costs on Disposable Diapers
- Multiples Consignment Sales
- Second Hand Shopping
- From the Archives: Second Hand Shopping and Savings
- Free Used Stuff
- Buying New for Less
- Making the Most of Memberships
- Bringing in Extra Income
- Saving Money at the Grocery Store
- From the Archives: Saving on Food for Multiples
- Cutting Back Expenses
- Make it or Do It Yourself
- Get Your Finances in Order
- US Government Assistance and Other Resources
- From the Archives: Childcare Expenses
- Reviewing My Finances (after divorce)
Enter the Giveaway for a chance to win one of three gift cards!
After you check out a few posts, leave a comment below, telling us which one you enjoyed (or checked out!) and then enter the giveaway in the rafflecopter box! Score some extra entries for following How Do You Do It? on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The drawing goes from Sunday, September 29, 2013 to Saturday, October 5 at midnight. Winners will be notified by email and have 48 hours to respond.