The MoMs are excited to start a new weekly tradition here on HDYDI: a parenting link up party!
How Do You Do It? is a community of mothers of multiples. We believe in supporting each other, in sharing our experiences and questions, in friendship, and in encouragement. We’ve been sharing our Monday MoM Blog Picks weekly to showcase posts from other multiples blogs and thought it was time to expand our horizons, to let all of our readers, whether you have multiples or not, share your wisdom, your favorite posts, your insights, with our online community here at HDYDI.
We want to know: How do YOU do it?
How do you handle pregnancy, prematurity, birth, and postpartum recovery? How do you handle the tantrums, the diapering bills, the stress, the potty training? How do you handle education and special needs? How do you handle being a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, or a single parent? How do you find time for yourself?
How do you do it? How did you do it? How will you do it? Let us all know!
So, if you are a blogger and a parent, caregiver, or parent-to-be (no multiples required), we want YOU to link up!
Link parties are a great way to connect with other bloggers, to share your wonderful content and posts, and to be inspired! Plus, each week we will be picking some of our favorite posts and featuring them the following week on our site! Plus, we’ll pin them on Pinterest, tweet them on Twitter, and share them on Google+ and Facebook! Talk about exposure for you!
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts! Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party! The more the party grows, the more exposure your posts will receive, the more fun you’ll have, and the more encouragement and ideas we’ll all receive!
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page!