How Do You Do It? is a community of mothers of multiples. We believe in supporting each other, in sharing our experiences and questions, in friendship, and in encouragement. And what better way to do that than to do a weekly parenting link up party, a link party open to all of our readers, whether you have multiples or not, where you can share your wisdom, your favorite posts, your insights, with our online community here at HDYDI.
We want to know: How do YOU do it?
How do you handle pregnancy and everything around it? What’s your potty training secret, your housekeeping kryptonite, or your trick for a good night’s sleep? How do you handle colic or cold, flu and RSV season? How do you handle being a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, or a single parent? How do you find time for your partner?
If you are a blogger and a parent, caregiver, or parent-to-be (no multiples required), we want YOU to link up! When it comes to parenting: How do you do it? How did you do it? How will you do it? Let us all know!
Link parties are a great way to connect with other bloggers, to share your wonderful content and posts, and to be inspired! Plus, each week we will be picking some of our favorite posts and featuring them the following week on our site! Plus, we’ll pin them on Pinterest, tweet them on Twitter, and share them on Google+ and Facebook! Talk about exposure for you!
We had such great posts linked up last week! We had a really hard time deciding which ones to feature from the 26 links!
So, I’m going to do some “honorable mentions” this week!
There was a great post about potty training twins, which is a great read for all of us mothers of multiples. There were also several posts about the balance of motherhood from the working mother to the “not-rich” SAHM.We also had posts about motherhood being a pissing contest, some great reminders about cherishing the little moments now, and if boys should/can play with dolls. But now on to our featured posts!
I loved this post from Corinne of WonderMom Wannabe titled “How to Convince Your Kids You’re a Genius.” First, the post is just hilarious. Second, she brings up a valid point, that if you can convince your children to are smarter than you let on, you can be that voice inside their heads for years to come!And Michelle of Twins Times Two wrote a great piece titled “I Should Have Been a Mom of Boys Before I Became a Teacher.” She shares 10 things she would change if she were to go back and teach middle school all over again, now that’s she been a mother of several boys. And finally, we have a post called 14 Ways to Keep Christ in Christmas with Children by Katie of Clarks Condensed. We had several links about Christmas this past week, but we loved Katie’s long list and great suggestions for keeping the true meaning of Christmas alive in our kids.
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts! Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party! The more the party grows, the more exposure your posts will receive, the more fun you’ll have, and the more encouragement and ideas we’ll all receive!
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page!