Welcome! How Do You Do It? is a community of mothers of multiples. We believe in supporting each other, in sharing our experiences and questions, in friendship, and in encouragement. To help nourish our community, we host a weekly parenting link party, a link up open to all of our readers, whether you have multiples or not, where you can share your wisdom, your favorite posts, your insights, with our online community here at HDYDI.
We want to know: How do YOU do it?
How do you tackle tantrums, resistance, and discipline? What’s your potty training secret, your housekeeping kryptonite, or your trick for a good night’s sleep? How do you handle colic or cold, flu and RSV season? How do you keep your kids entertained during the long, cold, winter days? How do you handle being a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, or a single parent? How do you find time for your partner?
HOW DO YOU DO IT?
If you are a blogger and a parent, caregiver, or parent-to-be (no multiples required), we want YOU to link up! When it comes to parenting: How do you do it? Let us all know!
Link parties are a great way to connect with other bloggers, to share your wonderful content and posts, and to be inspired! Each week, we pick some of our favorite posts and feature them the following week on our site! Plus, we pin them on Pinterest, tweet them on Twitter, and share them on Google+ and Facebook! Get some more exposure for your great content, and don’t forget to check out the featured posts from last week’s link up!
Also, starting this week, ldskatelyn of What’s up Fagans? is going to co-host the link party on her blog as well. She’s been managing the link party here, and we’ve decided to spread the party over two blogs so that even more great parenting advice can be shared with both of our readers.
We had some great posts this last week! Here are three of our favorites, but know that I read each of them and enjoyed everyone’s posts. Don’t forget to click around and explore some great new blogs!
Our newest contributor Mari of The Triple(t) Threat shares what a day in the life of baby triplets really looks like… and it’s exhausting.
Valentine’s Day is next week and Laughing and Losing It is boycotting sugar and presents a fun way of celebrating the Holiday with a heart-healthy treat. Christina of My Twin Ladybugs shares her trials and triumphs of breastfeeding her twins for 11 months. She had a rough go of it, but presents some encouraging advice, telling others they can do it! *Also, Mercedes has written a book about how to breastfeed twins! Make sure to check out both posts if you need some encouragement and inspiration.
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow and connect with What’s up Fagans? on the social media platforms you use: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin’
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts! Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party! The more the party grows, the more exposure your posts will receive, the more fun you’ll have, and the more encouragement and ideas we’ll all receive!
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page!