How do you do it? is a community of mothers of multiples that believes in supporting each other, in sharing our experiences and questions, in friendship, and in encouragement. The link up is open to all of our readers, whether you have multiples or not, where you can share your wisdom, your favorite posts, your insights, with our online community here at HDYDI and What’s up Fagans?.
Each week, we pick some of our favorite posts and feature them the following week on our site! Plus, we pin them on Pinterest, tweet them on Twitter, and share them on Google+ and Facebook! Get some more exposure for your great content, and don’t forget to check out the featured posts from last week’s link up!
Plus, ldskatelyn of What’s up Fagans? is co-hosting our link party on her blog as well. One party on two blogs means double the exposure and community.
Each HDYDI parenting link up party accepts new links from Monday morning through Friday at noon.
So tell us: how do you handle pregnancy, prematurity, birth, and postpartum recovery? How do you handle tantrums, diapering bills, stress, and potty training? How do you handle education and special needs? How do you balance the needs of several children with a marriage? How do you manage being a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, or a single parent? And how do you find time for yourself?
How do you do it?!
We had so many great links last week, and several new partiers! We had 27 links and 178 clicks on those links! It made it really hard to pick just three to feature! I went through all of the links, so thank you all for sharing.
I loved this post on deliberate motherhood, and developing patience from Valerie of Occasionally Crafty. Patience, especially in the “witching hours” before bedtime can be so hard for many of us. Check out her post to find some great suggestions on how to conquer impatience and become a better mom.
If you want a unique way to add a little fun to your suppers, then make sure to check out Camille of Chicken Scratch N Sniff’s post on Silly Suppers. Pick one day a week to draw from the jar, and then you have to act/talk/eat like the paper says! Katy of Chaos and Kiddos shares how she works to avoid the Epic Meltdown! With twins, this is especially important! How did you learn to avoid or manage your child’s tantrums?
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow and connect with What’s up Fagans? on the social media platforms you use: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin’
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts! Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party! The more the party grows, the more exposure your posts will receive, the more fun you’ll have, and the more encouragement and ideas we’ll all receive!
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page!