How do you do it? is a community of mothers of multiples that believes in supporting each other, in sharing our experiences and questions, in friendship, and in encouragement. The link up is open to all of our readers, whether you have multiples or not, where you can share your wisdom, your favorite posts, your insights, with our online community here at HDYDI and What’s up Fagans?.
Each week, we pick some of our favorite posts and feature them the following week on our site! Plus, we pin them on Pinterest, tweet them on Twitter, and share them on Google+ and Facebook! Get some more exposure for your great content, and don’t forget to check out the featured posts from last week’s link up!
Plus, ldskatelyn of What’s up Fagans? is co-hosting our link party on her blog as well. One party on two blogs means double the exposure and community.
Each HDYDI parenting link up party accepts new links from Monday morning through Friday at noon.
So tell us: how do you handle pregnancy, prematurity, birth, and postpartum recovery? How do you handle tantrums, diapering bills, stress, and potty training? How do you handle education and special needs? How do you balance the needs of several children with a marriage? How do you manage being a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, or a single parent? And how do you find time for yourself?
How do you do it?!
We had so many great posts this last week! It really makes it hard for me to pick just three! Just an FYI, I try to pick posts that I feel are the most helpful to the largest group of people, which also share a great idea. I also try to spread the love and not feature the same bloggers week after week (although it’s hard not to sometimes as they are featured for a reason!). I love all the posts linked up, and I sincerely try to get to everyone and read them. Thank you for all the great stories of births, pregnancies, mishaps, and other life experiences. Keep them coming!
Our most clicked post from last week was from Alison of Thinking of Starting a Blog where she talks about her epic FAIL day out. Thankfully, she can find the humor now, despite the trauma of it at the time!
I loved Jennifer of Hint Mama’s tip for exercising while your kids are watching TV! And to think we all thought we didn’t have time to exercise? Jennifer recommends shows that encourage movement anyway, like Yo Gabba Gabba or Barney. Do you get up and exercise with your kids?Barb from A Life in Balance really does seem to have it in balance, thanks to her Mom Essentials Kit. As an introvert with 5 kids, these tools help her get through life. Plus, there is a link up at the bottom to check out what other Moms have in their essentials kit! Plus, she also shares how (going with the first feature) she has found time to exercise and find time for herself in THIS post from last week as well.Katy of Chaos and Kiddos shares this great post on how she helped her 10-year old adjust to life as a sister, and as a sister of twins! Given that her oldest was entering the fun preteens years and hormones, it was certainly a hard transition from only child to a full house!
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow and connect with What’s up Fagans? on the social media platforms you use: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin’
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts! Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party! The more the party grows, the more exposure your posts will receive, the more fun you’ll have, and the more encouragement and ideas we’ll all receive!
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page!