How do you do it? is a community of mothers of multiples that believes in supporting each other, in sharing our experiences and questions, in friendship, and in encouragement. The link up is open to all of our readers, whether you have multiples or not, where you can share your wisdom, your favorite posts, your insights, with our online community here at HDYDI and What’s up Fagans?.
Each week, we pick some of our favorite posts and feature them the following week on our site! Plus, we pin them on Pinterest, tweet them on Twitter, and share them on Google+ and Facebook! Get some more exposure for your great content, and don’t forget to check out the featured posts from last week’s link up!
Plus, ldskatelyn of What’s up Fagans? is co-hosting our link party on her blog as well. One party on two blogs means double the exposure and community.
Each HDYDI parenting link up party accepts new links from Monday morning through Friday at noon.
So tell us: How do you handle conception, pregnancy, prematurity, birth, and postpartum recovery? How do you handle tantrums, diapering bills, stress, and potty training? How do you handle education and special needs? How do you balance the needs of several children with a marriage? How do you manage being a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, or a single parent? And how do you find time for yourself?
How do you do it?!
Thanks to everyone who is linking up each week! I really enjoy going through all (or close to all) of these posts each week. Even if I don’t leave a comment, I’m still usually checking out your posts. Please make sure you are doing the same and visiting some other posts when you share yours. Thanks!
The most clicked post was from last week’s link up was from Katelyn of What’s up Fagans? and 5 Ways Smart Moms Save Time with some genius tips for preventing more work and hassle (and time) to your already busy life.
But, since Katelyn is a co-host we’re still sharing
3 4 other posts this week! I loved the two posts we had this week on sleep training and infant sleep! They are so helpful for any new mom (or experienced mom who’s forgotten what to do, or when things start to happen.)The first one is from Amber of the lovely Lou Lou Girls. She shares how implementing the No Crying Sleep Solution with her baby went! For those who are opposed to cry-it-out methods, definitely give this a try!
The second one is from Lauren of The Military Wife and Mom. I love her posts because they are so thorough, researched, and, well, helpful! This one was no exception as she clearly outlines 8 Facts on Infant Sleep that Every Parent Should Know.
And I loved Kimber of Kimber’s Navy Family‘s post about what you shouldn’t say to pregnant women who have other children and what you should say instead.And I thought Camille from Colorado Springs Tour Reviews‘ post about how she made her own ice cream truck for her kids was just so darn cute and a fun and perfect motivation for kids to do their chores (and save money from buying from the actual ice cream truck)!
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Featured Post" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-up-featured-badge.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow and connect with What’s up Fagans? on the social media platforms you use: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin’
- Follow the How do you do it? Parenting Link Up Board on Pinterest where we pin every link shared!
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts! Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party! The more the party grows, the more exposure your posts will receive, the more fun you’ll have, and the more encouragement and ideas we’ll all receive!
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page!
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Parenting Link Up Party" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-party-9-.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>