How Do You Do It? is a community of mothers of multiples that believes in supporting each other, in sharing our experiences and questions, in friendship, and in encouragement. The link up is open to all of our readers, whether you have multiples or not. It’s a place for you to share your wisdom, your favorite posts, your insights, with our online community here at HDYDI.
Each week, we pick some of our favorite posts and feature them the following week on our site! Plus, we pin them on Pinterest, tweet them on Twitter, and share them on Google+ and Facebook! Get some more exposure for your great content, and don’t forget to check out the featured posts from last week’s link up!
Plus, ldskatelyn of What’s up Fagans? co-hosts the party on her blog as well. One party on two blogs means double the exposure and community.
Each HDYDI parenting link up party accepts new links from Monday morning through Friday at noon.
So tell us: How do you handle conception, pregnancy, prematurity, birth, and postpartum recovery? How do you handle tantrums, diapering bills, stress, and potty training? How do you handle education and special needs? How do you balance the needs of several children with a marriage? How do you manage being a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, or a single parent? And how do you find time for yourself?
How do you do it?!
Thanks to all our linkers, whether you’re a regular or an occasional link up participant!
This week’s most clicked post was from Kathie of Fruitful Families. She wrote about 6 reasons mom lose their joy. Narrowing the list to 6 parts of your life that you can re-examine makes recapturing joy in your life a manageable project. Thank you, Kathie, for sharing your insights.
Link up host Katelyn of What’s Up Fagans wrote a thought-provoking post on a similar topic. She wrote about Mommy Me Time, acknowledging that it’s important, but challenging us to think about what we’re trying to get out of that time.
Herchel of Scruggbug Corner provided some very practical interview tips for SAHMs looking to reenter the workforce. Her advice rang very true to me, with 8 years of working motherhood under my belt. The two pieces of advice that really stood out were to never apologize for choosing to stay home with your children, and to hold yourself to the same standards as other interviewees who have been in the workforce more recently than you have.
If you’re looking for an inspired activity for your little ones, check out this Arctic Small World post from My Big Fat Happy Life‘s Paris. She put together some ice blocks, water, and arctic-themed small toys as encouragement for creative play.
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Featured Post" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-up-featured-badge.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow and connect with What’s up Fagans? on the social media platforms you use: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin’
- Follow the How do you do it? Parenting Link Up Board on Pinterest where we pin every link shared!
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts! Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party! The more the party grows, the more exposure your posts will receive, the more fun you’ll have, and the more encouragement and ideas we’ll all receive!
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page!
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Parenting Link Up Party" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-party-9-.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>