Welcome to the How Do You Do It? parenting link up party. This is your opportunity to share your posts with other parent bloggers and the followers of How Do You Do It?.
How do you do it? is a community of mothers of multiples, that is twins, triplets and higher order wombmates. We believe in supporting each other, in sharing our experiences and questions, in lasting friendships, and in encouragement. The link up is open to all our readers, whether or not you have multiples or are officially a parent. Here, we invite you can share your wisdom, your favorite posts, and your insights with our online community here at HDYDI.
Each week, we pick some of our favorite posts and feature them the following week on our site! Plus, we pin them on Pinterest, tweet them on Twitter, and share them on Google+ and Facebook! Get some more exposure for your great content, and don’t forget to check out the featured posts from last week’s link up!
Each HDYDI parenting link up party accepts new links from Monday morning through Friday at noon.
So tell us: How do you handle conception, pregnancy, preterm birth, birth in general, and postpartum recovery? How do you handle tantrums, diapering bills, stress, and potty training? How do you handle education and special needs? How do you balance the needs of several children with a marriage? How do you manage being a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, or a single parent? And how do you find time for yourself?
How do you do it?!
Thanks to all who linked up, especially given the long breaks between the last few linkups.
Last week’s most clicked post was from Elizabeth Caldwell at Organized Chaos. Once again, this teacher and mom brings us practical solutions for making life a little more manageable. She shares her list of 10 Foods for Busy Moms to Keep On Hand. These are those things keep you from panicking when the meal you’d planned for the day falls apart… or, if you’re like me, you have 15 minutes to decide what to make and make it!
I loved the list of pumping bag essentials Julie at Velvet Rose put together. I felt so uncertain when I first returned to work as a sleep-deprived new mother, and the details of pumping didn’t come to me naturally. I was fortunate to have a boss who was also breastfeeding at the time, but for those of you without my good fortune, listen to Julie!
Mandy at Letters to Amelia wrote about the use of “No” in parenting. She titles it “NO…the new four letter word.” How do you feel about the arguments that “no” is a big no-no? Check out Mandy’s thoughts on the subject. She lands where I do: good parenting is good parenting regardless of current trends.
If you were featured above grab our featured button and display it proudly on your blog!
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Featured Post" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-up-featured-badge.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>
Rules for the How Do You Do It? Parenting Link Up Party:
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow the How do you do it? Parenting Link Up Board on Pinterest where we pin every link shared!
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts. Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party. The more the party grows, the more exposure your posts will receive, the more fun you’ll have, and the more encouragement and ideas we’ll all receive!
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page.
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Parenting Link Up Party" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-party-9-.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>