Welcome to the How Do You Do It? parenting link up party. This is your opportunity to share your posts with and learn from other parent bloggers and the followers of How Do You Do It?.
How do you do it? is a community of mothers of multiples, that is twins, triplets and higher order wombmates. We believe in supporting each other, in sharing our experiences and questions, in lasting friendships, and in encouragement. The link up is open to all our readers, whether or not you are a parent or have multiples. Here, we invite you to share your wisdom, your favorite posts, and your insights with our online community here at HDYDI.
Each week, we pick some of our favorite posts and feature them the following week on our site! Plus, we pin them on Pinterest, tweet them on Twitter, and share them on Google+ and Facebook! Get some more exposure for your great content, and don’t forget to check out the featured posts below from last week’s link up!
Each HDYDI parenting link up party accepts new links from Monday morning through Friday.
So tell us: How do you handle conception, pregnancy, preterm birth, birth in general, and postpartum recovery? How do you feel about Daylight Saving? How do you handle tantrums, diapering bills, stress, and potty training? How do you handle education and special needs? How do you balance the needs of several children with a marriage? How do you manage being a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, or a single parent? And how do you find time for yourself?
How do you do it?!
Thanks to all who linked up. We’re looking forward to seeing more from all of you this week!
Last week‘s most clicked post was from Gauthier Land. In “This Parenting Gig” Stacey reflects on how much more easygoing she is with her approach to babies 4 and 5 than she was with her earlier children. As she puts it “When I say this parenting gig is getting easier it may just mean that we have become accustomed to larger and larger amounts of chaos.” Check out the rest of her post, first-time parents in particular!
Joe over at Dad’s Guide to Twins got in on the llama action with his piece “What Llamas and Your Twins Have in Common“. I highly recommend checking out his 10-point list demonstrating the similarities between your twins and runaway llamas, especially if you need a good belly laugh to wake you up after Daylight Saving stole an hour of sleep.
Ashleigh’s piece at Simply Write tugged at my heart. Her “Why I’m Choosing to Be a Surrogate *An Open Letter to Skeptics” describes the pull to give the gift of surrogacy just perfectly. I encourage you to take a look, especially if you’ve never given much thought to surrogacy or infertility.
If you were featured above grab our featured button and display it proudly on your blog!
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Featured Post" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-up-featured-badge.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>
Rules for the How Do You Do It? Parenting Link Up Party:
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow the How do you do it? Parenting Link Up Board on Pinterest where we pin every link shared!
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts. Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party. The more the party grows, the more exposure your posts will receive, the more fun you’ll have, and the more encouragement and ideas we’ll all receive!
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page.
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Parenting Link Up Party" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-party-9-.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>