Welcome to this week’s How Do You Do It? parenting link party. This is your opportunity to share your posts with and learn from other parent bloggers and the wonderful community of How Do You Do It?.
How do you do it? is a community of mothers of multiples: twins, triplets and higher order wombmates. We believe in mutual support, in sharing our experiences and questions, in lasting friendships, and in encouraging each other. The link up is open to all our readers, whether or not you are a parent or have multiples. Here, we invite you to share your wisdom, your favorite posts, and your insights with our online community here at HDYDI.
Each week, we pick some of our favorite posts to feature from the week before here on our site. Plus, we pin them on Pinterest, tweet them on Twitter, and share them onGoogle+ and Facebook! Get some more exposure for your great content, and don’t forget to check out the featured posts below from last week’s link up!
Each HDYDI parenting link up party accepts new links from Monday morning through Friday.
So tell us: What’s your crafty trick of the week? What parenting insight were you struck with? What’s been bugging you lately? What phase did your child just enter? How do you make time for yourself? What are you prioritizing this week?
How do you do it?!
Thanks to all who linked up. We’re looking forward to seeing more from all of you this week! It was hard to pick our favourites.
Last week‘s most clicked post was from Gauthier Land. Stacey’s July announcement that her third pregnancy would be ushering a SECOND set of twins into her family was pretty stupendous. Little Josh is left the truly solo singleton, sandwiched between two sets of twins. Mind-boggling.
Wondermom Wannabe shared a wonderful printable for getting all the important information to your babysitter. I’m sure my beloved babysitter Angie would have just loved it if I had such a thing at my disposal a few years ago, when I instead left her with 3 typed pages, single spaced, along with my twin daughters to babysit.
Ashley at A Party of Four shared the most adorable snack ever: her Pixie Dust Popcorn. While she busted this sparkly concoction out for a Tinkerbell movie night, I can’t help thinking that it would be beyond perfect for St. Patrick’s Day tomorrow.
Oh, the adorable, sparkly, magical deliciousness!
If you were featured above grab our featured button and display it proudly on your blog!
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Featured Post" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-up-featured-badge.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>
Rules for the How Do You Do It? Parenting Link Up Party:
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow the How do you do it? Parenting Link Up Board on Pinterest where we pin every link shared!
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts. Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post, since that’s what will show up in the link up.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party.
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page.
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Parenting Link Up Party" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-party-9-.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>
[inlinkz_linkup id=506582 ]