Thanks to all who linked up. We’re looking forward to reading a whole bunch more from all of you this week! Last week‘s most clicked post was from Joyful Mud Puddles. Meaghan described her day at home with her boys. It was atypical in that they didn’t have any activities outside the home. Lego play, gardening, some calendar-based counting, dancing, and reading. I loved Meaghan’s confession that she forgot to make dinner, so her husband stepped in with pancakes. New linker Heather from One Crazy Ride had me in stitches with her piece titled “Shopping with Toddlers Is Like Being a Contestant on a Terrible Game Show.” Just make sure you’re not drinking water or anything else when you read it. I shared it with my 8-year-old daughters and they, too, thought it was hysterical. I had to put my foot down when they asked me to read it out loud for a fourth time in a row. Uncommon Grace‘s SaraLynn has been through the ringer of late. She’s still suffering from the physical aftermath of an October car accident. She’s been putting off a lot as she waits to heal. In this beautiful piece about faith, she reminds us that sometimes, we need to stop waiting. The perfect time for whatever it is we’re putting off may never come. She’s risen to this challenge before, becoming a foster parent even when the timing wasn’t ideal. So, despite her pain, she’s back to blogging. Please stop by her blog and say hi. If you were featured above grab our featured button and display it proudly on your blog!
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Featured Post" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-up-featured-badge.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow the How do you do it? Parenting Link Up Board on Pinterest where we pin every link shared!
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts. Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post, since that’s what will show up in the link up.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party using hashtag #hdydiparenting, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party.
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page.
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Parenting Link Up Party" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-party-9-.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>