Thanks to all who linked up. We’re looking forward to new posts from all of you this week and welcoming new linkers!
Last week‘s most clicked post was from HDYDI‘s very own Dory, who blogs at Doyle Dispatch about life with her sweet boy/girl twins, wonderful husband, crafting talents, and more. Dory wrote about cloth diapering and all that she’s learned through hands-on experience. If you’re new in your cloth diapering adventure, or are just considering it, check out her post for practical advice on what do to, what to avoid, and what might surprise you.
Joe over at Dad’s Guide to Twins wrote a wonderful post titled “Raising Twins Your Own Way” which really applies to all parents, those of twins, singletons, or sextuplets alike. He pointed out that doing things your own way doesn’t necessary mean rendering a deaf ear to all advice. Rather, it means taking only the advice that works for you. There is no right way to raise twins, or children in general. There’s only the way that works for your family.
Practical Mommy‘s Kristen wrote a great post with ideas for introducing a new baby to your older kids. This is the fifth in her Parenting Lounge series, where she invites real moms to weigh in on parenting topics. I encourage all you expectant experienced parents to check out her post.
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Featured Post" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-up-featured-badge.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow the How do you do it? Parenting Link Up Board on Pinterest where we pin every link shared!
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts. Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post, since that’s what will show up in the link up.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party using hashtag #hdydiparenting, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party.
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page.
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Parenting Link Up Party" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-party-9-.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>