Thanks to all who linked up. We’re looking forward to new posts from all of you this week and welcoming new linkers!
Last week‘s most clicked post was from this very blog. People loved Mike’s first post. He talked about the everyday realities of life as a working father. He’s balancing the kids’ sports, schoolwork, and community with a job and marriage, while also working with his wife Donna on building House Monkey, an online tool to help busy families like theirs manage the household.
Have you ever read Extreme Parenting? This is truly an extraordinary family. They’ve adopted 13 children, most with special needs, bringing their family to 20! They’ve been hit by a new blow. Granddaughter Naomi needs a liver transplant because she is suffering from biliary atresia. Find out what all that goes into the process. Did you know that, “Ideally parents aren’t desired donors as they are so concerned about their child that they don’t make very good patients and look after their own recovery”?
If your kids are in sports or will be starting soon, check out Wondermom Wannabe‘s sports mom bag of essentials. There’s also a giveaway in the post, ending today. Yes, there’s stuff in the bag for the kids, but don’t go forgetting about mom. Those bleachers can get uncomfortable!
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Featured Post" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-up-featured-badge.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow the How do you do it? Parenting Link Up Board on Pinterest where we pin every link shared!
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts. Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post, since that’s what will show up in the link up.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party using hashtag #hdydiparenting, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party.
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page.
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Parenting Link Up Party" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-party-9-.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>