Thanks to all who linked up. We’re looking forward to new posts from all of you this week and welcoming new linkers!
Last week‘s most clicked post was from Paris at My Big Fat Happy Life. She wrote about how kids learn through travel. This is especially timely as some of you are about to embark on Spring Break trips or are already planning for summer. (How did that happen!?) As someone who had lived on 3 continents by the time I was 18, I can’t agree vehemently enough with Paris on this.
Jenessa’s post on Mothering in Real Life had me in tears. She wrote on the 5th anniversary of the due date of her baby, a baby she lost to miscarriage in September 2009. Whether you’re a loss parent or not, this post will speak to you. Let’s not forget all the parents in our lives who walk around every day with a massive hole in their hearts.
Poor Herchel‘s son had to contend with a 5-day stomach bug. She put together a list of 7 shortcuts that make that horrible experience a little more manageable. It sounds like her hacks worked, since no one else caught the illness! Head over to Gym. Craft. Laundry. to learn more.
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Featured Post" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-up-featured-badge.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow the How do you do it? Parenting Link Up Board on Pinterest where we pin every link shared!
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts. Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post, since that’s what will show up in the link up.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party using hashtag #hdydiparenting, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party.
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page.
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Parenting Link Up Party" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-party-9-.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>