Thanks to all who linked up. We’re looking forward to new posts from all of you this week and welcoming new linkers!
Last week‘s most clicked post was from Ashleigh at Simply Wright. She wrote about a very sticky situation with her daughter’s party and having to uninvite a little girl who was extremely cruel. There was no right answer. What would you have done?
Point any breastfeeding moms you know to Julie’s post on getting insurance to cover the expenses of a breast pump. She blog at Velvet Rose. My personal recommendation is Medela. Julie even found a program to remind her to order replacement parts.
I liked Mosswood Connections‘ piece on soothing the anxious child. I’ve tried some of their recommendations and found them to be very effective, particularly creating a worry meter to help your child verbalize their feelings.
If you were featured above grab our featured button and display it proudly on your blog!
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Featured Post" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-up-featured-badge.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow the How do you do it? Parenting Link Up Board on Pinterest where we pin every link shared!
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts. Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post, since that’s what will show up in the link up.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party using hashtag #hdydiparenting, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party.
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page.
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Parenting Link Up Party" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-party-9-.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>