- You help us build the best “structures” with our blocks, and the tallest towers.
- You never tire of sampling our tea and lemonade, and all our culinary creations.
- You show us how to be super sweet to our furry sister Sasha.
- Two words…tickle time!!!
- You sing “Found a Peanut” every night, even though we know it’s not your favorite song, and you make up all sorts of silly lyrics to “Baa-Baa Black Sheep” at our requests.
- You give us nose kisses the first thing when you come home from work, and you talk to us through the window in the backyard when you cut the grass.
And every list ends with, #10. You’re ours.
Last year, we added a fun new twist to our Father’s Day celebration, and our girls thought it was so much fun. I drew conversation bubbles and the girls wrote a Father’s Day message.
Some hand print art and pictures of his girlies…what more could a daddy want? And I love getting the girls involved in the gift-giving. That’s what it’s all about!
Do you have any Father’s Day traditions? We’d love to hear your ideas!
MandyE is mom to six-year old fraternal twin girls. She blogs about their adventures, and her journey through motherhood, at Twin Trials and Triumphs.