Meet new people, share your posts, and read blogs you might never come across elsewhere.
Lisa, Caro, and I each choose a favourite post weekly. If you have been featured, be sure to claim your fame by adding the Twinkly Tuesday Twinkler badge to your blog.
My Tuesday Twinkler for the week is from Confessions of a Ninja Mom. Amy wrote about how birthdays become far more meaningful than just an excuse for a party when we enter motherhood. As she put it, her children’s birthdays are a “reminder of the greatest joy that has ever entered in to my life.”
Lisa was travelling last week, so we’re letting her off!
Caro’s Tuesday Twinkler is from Domesticated MOMster, where Trista shared survival tools for her daughters… and all women. My favourite was, “Never walk in anyone’s shadow, for you are the light.” There are 24 others, just as good.
Take a moment to visit these posts, if you can. We would love it if you paid a visit to the other host links, and any others that look interesting.
On with this week’s link-up!
Link two posts, old or new, that you think deserve more readers!
We’ll also visit everyone’s posts and leave comments between us.
Pinterest: I’ll pin every post with an image to the primary Twinkly Tuesday Pinterest board and repin the top pins on the HDYDI Twinkly Tuesday board. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet her your email address and she’ll add you to the primary board. No more than 2 posts per week please!
Each week, all three of us pick our favourite posts which will be featured on the following week’s Twinkly Tuesday page.
- Link up to two posts per week — old or new.
- Please be kind enough to add our badge to the bottom of your post/s. (Scroll down for the code.) If you haven’t (yet) been featured, please make sure you’re using this badge and not the featured one.
- Please comment on at least two other posts including the one directly before yours. Visit and comment on as many others as you can. Of course, checking out the hosts’ posts would make us feel very loved.
- Please use #TwinklyTuesday in your comments so people know where you found them!
- By linking up, you give us permission to use images from your blog if featured. You also allow us to add you to a mailing list to receive a weekly announcement when Twinkly Tuesday opens.
- The linky will close at 23.55 GMT on Friday.
Grab buttons for Twinkly Tuesday
Here’s how to add our badge to your site. Enter HTML editing mode on your post, sidebar, or page. Copy the code in the box below and paste it into your site in your code/html view. Save and publish. That’s it!