Meet new people, share your posts, and read blogs you might never come across elsewhere. Twinkly Tuesday participants are generous commenters and talented writers.
Each week Lisa, Caro, and I choose a favourite post. If you have been featured, be sure to claim your fame by adding the Twinkly Tuesday Twinkler badge to your blog.
My Tuesday Twinkler for the week is from Love from Clueless Mum. In her post “Mummy vs Control Freak“, Clueless Mum wrote about the lack of control inherent to both motherhood and military life, which is especially challenging to people like her (and me) who like to plan, organize, and regiment. I suspect that you’ll relate.
Lisa’s Tuesday Twinkler this week is Chirpy Chatterbox. You have to check out Alison’s absolutely perfect parody of the ubiquitous song “Let It Go” about the impossibility of maintaining a neat house when you have kids. Her family were wonderful actors and Alison has a lovely voice! When she goes viral, you can say you saw her here first! (Please do click over to her blog at drop her a note, even though I am including her video here for your convenience.) Her post points out what powerful tools music and humour are.
Caro’s Tuesday Twinkler is from Currently, Kelsie. In her post on unexpected lessons from the garage, as in all her writing, Kelsie’s thoughtfulness, positivity, and love shine through. She discusses a sudden realization that completely changed how she approaches her husband Aaron’s time doing Aaron-y things. Instead of using that time to get her own stuff done elsewhere, she has begun to spend it in the garage with her husband, in quiet companionship.
Take a moment to visit these posts, if you can. We would love it if you paid a visit to the other host links, and any others that look interesting.
On with this week’s link-up!
Link up ONE posts, old or new, that you think deserve more readers!
We’ll also visit everyone’s posts and leave comments between us.
Pinterest: Lisa and I pin every post with an image to the primary Twinkly Tuesday Pinterest board and I repin the top pins on the HDYDI Twinkly Tuesday board. Send an email to email@example.com or tweet Lisa your email address and she’ll add you to the primary board. No more than ONE post per week please!
Each week, all three of us pick our favourite posts which will be featured on the following week’s Twinkly Tuesday page.
There are a few easy rules to follow, to ensure that everyone’s posts get the attention they deserve. Please do make the effort to abide by the rules, in fairness to the vast majority who do. We have been forced to block participation for repeat offenders who haven’t responded to multiple reminders.
- Link one post per week — old or new.
- Please be kind enough to add our badge to the bottom of your post/s, on a linky page, or in your sidebar. (Scroll down for the code.) If you haven’t (yet) been featured, please make sure you’re using this badge and not the featured one.
- Please comment on at least two other posts including the one directly before yours. Visit and comment on as many others as you can. Of course, checking out the hosts’ posts would make us feel very loved.
- Please use #TwinklyTuesday in your comments so people know where you found them!
- By linking up, you give us permission to use images from your blog if featured. You also allow us to add you to a mailing list to receive a weekly announcement when Twinkly Tuesday opens.
- The linky will close at 23.55 GMT today.
Grab buttons for Twinkly Tuesday
Here’s how to add our badge to your site. Enter HTML editing mode on your post, sidebar, or page. Copy the code in the box below and paste it into your site in your code/html view. Save and publish. That’s it!