Welcome to this week’s Twinkly Tuesday, the link party hosted by Sadia here at HDYDI and Lisa at Mummascribbles. Caro of The Twinkle Diaries is off this week. And, related to that, Twinkly Tuesday will only be on Caro and Lisa’s blogs next week, since I’ll be taking a week off.
Meet new people, share your posts, and read blogs you might never come across elsewhere. Twinkly Tuesday participants are generous commenters and talented writers.
Each week Lisa, Caro, and I choose a favourite post. If you have been featured, be sure to claim your fame by adding the Twinkly Tuesday Twinkler badge to your blog.
My Tuesday Twinkler for the week is from My Random Musings. Debbie tackled the incredibly difficult topic of abortion, talking about the pro-choice and pro-life perspectives in a way that allowed for genuine discussion, a rarity with such a controversial subject.
Lisa’s Tuesday Twinkler this week is from Snowing Indoors. Em’s stream of consciousness attempt to create a list of 99 problems she faces was utterly hilarious. It ran from celery to Lego to Star Wars.
Caro’s Tuesday Twinkler is from the incredibly strong Rainbeaubelle. Julia’s son Sam created an exquisite memory tree to honour his later father, Roger. Julia is a study in how to navigate the first days after the loss of a loved one. It’s okay to find joy. It’s okay to cry. But motherhood remains.
Take a moment to visit these posts, if you can. We would love it if you paid a visit to the other host links, and any others that look interesting.
On with this week’s link-up!
Link two posts, old or new, that you think deserve more readers!
We’ll also visit everyone’s posts and leave comments between us.
Pinterest: Lisa and I pin every post with an image to the primary Twinkly Tuesday Pinterest board and I repin the top pins on the HDYDI Twinkly Tuesday board. Send an email to email@example.com or tweet Lisa your email address and she’ll add you to the primary board. No more than 2 posts per week please!
Each week, all three of us pick our favourite posts which will be featured on the following week’s Twinkly Tuesday page.
There are a few easy rules to follow, to ensure that everyone’s posts get the attention they deserve. Please do make the effort to abide by the rules, in fairness to the vast majority who do. We have been forced to block participation for repeat offenders who haven’t responded to multiple reminders.
- Link up one post per week — old or new.
- Please be kind enough to add our badge to the bottom of your post/s or your linky page. (Scroll down for the code.) If you haven’t (yet) been featured, please make sure you’re using this badge and not the featured one.
- Please comment on at least two other posts including the one directly before yours. Visit and comment on as many others as you can. Of course, checking out the hosts’ posts would make us feel very loved.
- Please use #TwinklyTuesday in your comments so people know where you found them!
- By linking up, you give us permission to use images from your blog if featured. You also allow us to add you to a mailing list to receive a weekly announcement when Twinkly Tuesday opens.
- The linky closes at 23.55 GMT tonight.
Grab buttons for Twinkly Tuesday
Here’s how to add our badge to your site. Enter HTML editing mode on your post, sidebar, or page. Copy the code in the box below and paste it into your site in your code/html view. Save and publish. That’s it!