Meet new people, share a post, and read blogs you might never come across elsewhere. Twinkly Tuesday participants are generous commenters and talented writers.
Each week Lisa, Caro, and I choose a favourite post. If you have been featured, be sure to claim your fame by adding the Twinkly Tuesday Twinkler badge to your blog.
My Tuesday Twinkler this week is from Life as Our Little Family. KA channels the concerns of many a parent sending their child to school for the first time. She puts into words all the fears that come with sending our children out into the big bad world.
Lisa’s Tuesday Twinkler this week is from Little Hearts Big Love. In her beautiful piece, “This is the man“, Louise tells her love story.
Caro’s Tuesday Twinkler is from 4Under4Madness, who has a quandary many a MoM can relate to: a close relative sending a single birthday card to twin siblings. We know that it’s hard for people who don’t know our kids well to hit the right balance between twinhood and individuality, but it’s magnified on birthdays. How would you advise CrazyMadMumof4?
Take a moment to visit these posts, if you can. We would love it if you paid a visit to the other host links, and any others that look interesting.
On with this week’s link-up!
Link up a post, old or new, that you think deserves more readers!
We’ll also visit everyone’s posts and leave comments between us.
Pinterest: Lisa and I pin every post with an image to the primary Twinkly Tuesday Pinterest board and I repin the top pins on the HDYDI Twinkly Tuesday board. Send an email to email@example.com or tweet Lisa your email address and she’ll add you to the primary board. No more than 2 posts per week please!
Each week, all three of us pick our favourite posts which will be featured on the following week’s Twinkly Tuesday page.
There are a few easy rules to follow, to ensure that everyone’s posts get the attention they deserve. Please do make the effort to abide by the rules, in fairness to the vast majority who do. We have been forced to block participation for repeat offenders who haven’t responded to multiple reminders.
- Link up one post per week — old or new.
- Please be kind enough to add our badge to the bottom of your post/s or your linky page. (Scroll down for the code.) If you haven’t (yet) been featured, please make sure you’re using this badge and not the featured one.
- Please comment on at least two other posts including the one directly before yours. Visit and comment on as many others as you can. Of course, checking out the hosts’ posts would make us feel very loved.
- Please use #TwinklyTuesday in your comments so people know where you found them!
- By linking up, you give us permission to use images from your blog if featured. You also allow us to add you to a mailing list to receive a weekly announcement when Twinkly Tuesday opens.
- The linky closes at 23.55 GMT tonight.
Grab buttons for Twinkly Tuesday
Here’s how to add our badge to your site. Enter HTML editing mode on your post, sidebar, or page. Copy the code in the box below and paste it into your site in your code/html view. Save and publish. That’s it!