Welcome to this week’s Twinkly Tuesday, the link party hosted by Sadia here at HDYDI, with Lisa at Mummascribbles and Caro of The Twinkle Diaries. Twinkly Tuesday is forum to meet new people, share a post, and read blogs you might never come across elsewhere. Twinkly Tuesday participants are generous commenters and talented writers.
We have an announcement:
After next week, Caro and I will be stepping down as co-hosts.
Caro and I both offered to join Lisa as hosts of Twinkly Tuesday because we loved the community and the way that everyone supported each other by taking the time to read and comments on posts. Unfortunately, between how large this linky has become and because of the increasing demands of our jobs and growing children, we simply can’t give Twinkly Tuesday the attention in deserves.
Twinkly Tuesday will continue
Going it alone means that Lisa will have to make some changes to be able to handle the workload. After examining a number of options, including replacing us with new co-hosts, Lisa is taking this opportunity to make Twinkly Tuesday less time-consuming to host.
As of December 1, please be aware of the following changes will be coming into play.
- Lisa will no longer be sending out reminder tweets on Tuesday mornings. Instead, you will receive a reminder email.
- She will no longer comment on all of the posts that are linked up. That said, the Twinkly Tuesday community has been lovely. The vast majority of linkers always stick to the rules of commenting on the post before yours. Lisa won’t be able to police this as we have in the past; she asks you to let her know if you don’t receive any comments on a linked post.
- Lisa will still be retweeting all your #TwinklyTuesday tweets, assuming you mention her. She’ll still be choosing a Tuesday Twinkler.
- If you are linking up for the first time, do let Lisa know so that she can add you to her reminder email list.
We hope that you understand our reasons for stepping away, and that you continue to help Twinkly Tuesday be as successful as it is. Just link up one post and comment on as many others as you can – including the one directly before yours.
If you are featured this week, be sure to claim your fame by adding the Twinkly Tuesday Twinkler badge to your blog.
My Tuesday Twinkler is a guest post from Caitlin on Chirpy Chatterbox. Caitlin sheds some light on childhood apraxia of speech. As a mother of children with speech delays who successfully graduated from speech therapy, I’m aware of how overwhelming a speech diagnosis can be. Caitlin helps explain what this condition is and what you can expect.
Take a moment to visit these posts, if you can. We would love it if you paid a visit to the other host links, and any others that look interesting.
On with this week’s link-up!
Link up a post, old or new, that you think deserves more readers!
We’ll also visit everyone’s posts and leave comments between us.
For one more week, all three of us will pick the posts to be featured on the following week’s Twinkly Tuesday page.
There are a few easy rules to follow, to ensure that everyone’s posts get the attention they deserve. Please do make the effort to abide by the rules, in fairness to the vast majority who do. We have been forced to block participation for repeat offenders who haven’t responded to multiple reminders.
- Link up one post per week — old or new.
- Please be kind enough to add our badge to the bottom of your post/s or your linky page. (Scroll down for the code.) If you haven’t (yet) been featured, please make sure you’re using this badge and not the featured one.
- Please comment on at least two other posts including the one directly before yours. Visit and comment on as many others as you can. Of course, checking out the hosts’ posts would make us feel very loved.
- Please use #TwinklyTuesday in your comments so people know where you found them!
- By linking up, you give us permission to use images from your blog if featured. You also allow us to add you to a mailing list to receive a weekly announcement when Twinkly Tuesday opens.
- The linky closes at 23.55 GMT tonight.
Grab buttons for Twinkly Tuesday
Here’s how to add our badge to your site. Enter HTML editing mode on your post, sidebar, or page. Copy the code in the box below and paste it into your site in your code/html view. Save and publish. That’s it!