General Thoughts on Infertility
- National Infertility Week (2009): Krissy pointed out the importance of raising awareness of infertility.
- NPR Segment on Multiples and Infertility: Rebecca was bothered by this news story.
- Are They Natural?: Sadia ponders the insensitivity of asking a stranger about the details of their children’s conception. She tries to make the question an opportunity to remind people to be more considerate. She touches on the same topic from a more humorous perspective in It’s Okay to Think It: Responding to Twin Comments.
Personal Stories that Feature Infertility
- 10 Week Newbie: Katie felt increasingly marginalized as she was suck deeper and deeper into infertility treatments, but on finally achieving pregnancy with twins, the MoM community felt like home.
- Recovering from Infertility: Even as the mother of 16-month-old twins, Krissy feels the sting of infertility. This is her infertility tale. In Random Ramblings, she thinks about what it would take to grow her family further.
- On the other hand, Erin has put infertility behind her, she tells us in Am I a Fraud?
- In Inseparable, Carissa tells the story of how her boy/girl twins joined her family through international adoption, following years of failed attempts to conceive.
- Triplets: Angela’s Story: AngelaBickford3 conceived triplets after 3 years of infertility and two miscarriages, only to lose her son Carter as a newborn.
- On the Clock: Katie compares the cyclical natures of infertility, pregnancy and parenting infants.