How Do You Do It? just completed a week of posts on The Moms’ experiences with premature deliveries, NICU stays, health complications, special needs, and how we’ve dealt with these complex issues. This week honored November’s Prematurity Awareness Month, led by the March of Dimes.
We thank you for joining us as we shared our experiences, reflected on our journeys, and celebrated our milestones in the name of prematurity awareness.
Want to check out all of the posts? Want more information on a particular topic? Here is the index of the topics we covered, including…
- Birth stories ranging from minimal NICU time… to longer stays and even loss… to full-term birth with no complications
- Advice on how to navigate the NICU environment… what many moms wish they’d known ahead of time
- Special needs diagnoses, from conditions needing minor adjustments in parenting… to short term therapy and even complex syndromes
- Parental emotions in dealing with preterm birth and its aftermath
- Prenatal care and listening to your pregnant body
In sharing, we raise awareness. And in raising awareness, we hope to lower the incidence of prematurity in minimize its negative outcomes.