How Do You Do It? is a community of mothers of multiples that believes in supporting each other, in sharing our experiences and questions, in friendship, and in encouragement. The link up is open to all of our readers, whether you have multiples or not. It’s a place for you to share your wisdom, your favorite posts, your insights, with our online community here at HDYDI.
Each week, we pick some of our favorite posts and feature them the following week on our site! Plus, we pin them on Pinterest, tweet them on Twitter, and share them on Google+ and Facebook! Get some more exposure for your great content, and don’t forget to check out the featured posts from last week’s link up!
Plus, ldskatelyn of What’s up Fagans? co-hosts the party on her blog as well. One party on two blogs means double the exposure and community.
Each HDYDI parenting link up party accepts new links from Monday morning through Friday at noon.
So tell us: How do you handle conception, pregnancy, prematurity, birth, and postpartum recovery? How do you handle tantrums, diapering bills, stress, and potty training? How do you handle education and special needs? How do you balance the needs of several children with a marriage? How do you manage being a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, or a single parent? And how do you find time for yourself?
How do you do it?!
Thanks to all our linkers, whether you’re a regular or an occasional link up participant!
This week’s most clicked post was from Lauren of The Military Wife and Mom. She wrote about helping babies nap better. This is the second part of her series on this topic and her advice is right on the money. The best piece of advice, in my opinion, was to be consistent.
Extreme Parenting had a great post on having a successful barbecue experience with children who have special needs. It just takes a little planning, and sometimes a few extra bodies. I think that the practical pointers are relevant to taking children out in public, whether or not they have special needs.
Erica at What Do We Do All Day? wrote about her experience making paper boats with her son. She is the first to admit that she’s not the craftiest person around. I loved that she used this activity as an opportunity to gain some insight into her parenting and how she interacts with her sons.
Kim at Cozinest put together a lovely list of games that parents and grandparents can play with their littles. She broke them up into contexts where each game is appropriate, from waiting in line to creative play. I encourage you to take a look and see what games from your childhood you can introduce to your children.
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Featured Post" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-up-featured-badge.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow and connect with What’s up Fagans? on the social media platforms you use: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin’
- Follow the How do you do it? Parenting Link Up Board on Pinterest where we pin every link shared!
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts! Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party! The more the party grows, the more exposure your posts will receive, the more fun you’ll have, and the more encouragement and ideas we’ll all receive!
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page!
<a href="http://hdydi.com/features/hdydi-parenting-link-party/"><img alt="How Do You Do It? Parenting Link Up Party" src="http://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-party-9-.jpg" height="125" width="125"></a>