Welcome to this week’s Twinkly Tuesday, the link party usually hosted by Sadia, Lisa and Caro. Lisa is off vacationing with her family, lucky duck, so Caro of The Twinkle Diaries and Sadia here at How Do You Do It? are the ones hosting this week.
Meet new people, share your posts, and read blogs you might never come across elsewhere.
Each week Lisa, Caro, and I choose a favourite post. If you have been featured, be sure to claim your fame by adding the Twinkly Tuesday Twinkler badge to your blog.
My Tuesday Twinkler for the week is from Joyful Mud Puddles. Meaghan is a homeschooling mom who invites us to dispose of labels and the stereotypes that come with them after she learned the hard way how limiting they can be. Come on, you know that you just had some sort of stereotype jump to mind when you read “homeschooling”.
Lisa’s Tuesday Twinkler this week is from A Crazy Mother’s Words. Adelaide called it “A Hard Read” and it is that. She talks about being forced into an abortion she didn’t want at the tender age of 16, something that was only the start of the most abusive part of an abusive relationship.
Caro’s Tuesday Twinkler is from How to Be a New Dad. David wrote a sweet, sweet post capturing the amazing beauty of his newborn and his love for her. I wouldn’t be me, though, it I didn’t point out that the post contains one of my pet peeves: “irregardless”. Ouch. Typing that made my spine crawl.
Take a moment to visit these posts, if you can. We would love it if you paid a visit to the other host links, and any others that look interesting.
On with this week’s link-up!
Link two posts, old or new, that you think deserve more readers!
We’ll also visit everyone’s posts and leave comments between us.
Pinterest: I’ll pin every post with an image to the primary Twinkly Tuesday Pinterest board and repin the top pins on the HDYDI Twinkly Tuesday board. Send an email to email@example.com or tweet her your email address and she’ll add you to the primary board. No more than 2 posts per week please!
Each week, all three of us pick our favourite posts which will be featured on the following week’s Twinkly Tuesday page.
There are a few easy rules to follow, to ensure that everyone’s posts get the attention they deserve. Please do make the effort to abide by the rules, in fairness to the vast majority who do. We have been forced to block participation for repeat offenders who haven’t responded to multiple reminders.
- Link up to two posts per week — old or new.
- Please be kind enough to add our badge to the bottom of your post/s. (Scroll down for the code.) If you haven’t (yet) been featured, please make sure you’re using this badge and not the featured one.
- Please comment on at least two other posts including the one directly before yours. Visit and comment on as many others as you can. Of course, checking out the hosts’ posts would make us feel very loved.
- Please use #TwinklyTuesday in your comments so people know where you found them!
- By linking up, you give us permission to use images from your blog if featured. You also allow us to add you to a mailing list to receive a weekly announcement when Twinkly Tuesday opens.
- The linky will close at 23.55 GMT on Friday.
Grab buttons for Twinkly Tuesday
Here’s how to add our badge to your site. Enter HTML editing mode on your post, sidebar, or page. Copy the code in the box below and paste it into your site in your code/html view. Save and publish. That’s it!