Do you live near New York City? Do you have multiple friends or MoM friends in the area?
The TODAY Show is kicking off a series looking at the joys of being a multiple and want you to be part of the celebration! June 22, 2015 is the big day.
I have a feeling this is going to be the next biggest thing after Twins Days in Twinsburg.
Here’s what the TODAY Show has to say:
We want to fill our plaza with twins… triplets… and quads on Monday, June 22nd. Adults, teens, tweens and babies all invited! So, if you’re a mom of multiples or a multiple yourself come on down and help us show off the bond you have.
If you know you can make it – pre-register so we can look out for you! Here are the instructions:
- Go to http://visit.today.com/
- Click “RSVP” at the top of the page.
- Create a TODAY account by filling out the information you see on the screen. Then, press “Next” at the bottom of the page.
- When prompted to choose the date you’re coming. (Choose June 22).
- When prompted to select a reason for coming, please choose “Other.” Below that, please write TWINS and provide a short description about you and your sibling(s).
- Below that, check whether or not you have special needs, and whether or not you’ve visited the plaza before.
- In the “Upload Photo” spot, please upload a file of you and your sibling or your multiples.
- Press “Complete RSVP” — and you’re done!
If you end up going, drop us a note to let us know about the experience. We’d love to hear all about it and see your great photos!
Spread the word!