Welcome to this week’s Twinkly Tuesday, the link party hosted by Sadia here at HDYDI, Caro of The Twinkle Diaries. Lisa at Mummascribbles is taking a break this week, so she won’t be responding on Twitter or posting today’s linky.
At Twinkly Tuesday, meet new people, share a post, and read blogs you might never come across elsewhere. Twinkly Tuesday participants are generous commenters and talented writers.
Each week Lisa, Caro, and I choose a favourite post. If you have been featured, be sure to claim your fame by adding the Twinkly Tuesday Twinkler badge to your blog.
My Tuesday Twinkler is from Musing Mumma Blog. Musing Mumma is a relatively new blogger and found herself chasing clicks over posting authentic content, only to have her first negative comment remind her why she blogs. This is a must read for those bloggers who find yourselves buried in statistics and follower counts.
Caro’s Tuesday Twinkler is from Fazed and Confused. Aisling wrote a hysterical piece explaining the nitty gritty of why our hospital bags contain the things they do, from her experience as a mother and working in a pharmacy.
Take a moment to visit these posts, if you can. We would love it if you paid a visit to the other host links, and any others that look interesting.
On with this week’s link-up!
Link up a post, old or new, that you think deserves more readers!
We’ll also visit everyone’s posts and leave comments between us.
CHANGE OF PROCEDURE – Pinterest: Pinning everyone’s posts to the Twinkly Tuesday Pinterest board has become more than we can keep up with. I do repin the top pins on the HDYDI Twinkly Tuesday board. We invite you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet Lisa your email address and she’ll add you to the primary board. Pin your own posts, please!
Each week, all three of us pick the posts to be featured on the following week’s Twinkly Tuesday page.
There are a few easy rules to follow, to ensure that everyone’s posts get the attention they deserve. Please do make the effort to abide by the rules, in fairness to the vast majority who do. We have been forced to block participation for repeat offenders who haven’t responded to multiple reminders.
- Link up one post per week — old or new.
- Please be kind enough to add our badge to the bottom of your post/s or your linky page. (Scroll down for the code.) If you haven’t (yet) been featured, please make sure you’re using this badge and not the featured one.
- Please comment on at least two other posts including the one directly before yours. Visit and comment on as many others as you can. Of course, checking out the hosts’ posts would make us feel very loved.
- Please use #TwinklyTuesday in your comments so people know where you found them!
- By linking up, you give us permission to use images from your blog if featured. You also allow us to add you to a mailing list to receive a weekly announcement when Twinkly Tuesday opens.
- The linky closes at 23.55 GMT tonight.
Grab buttons for Twinkly Tuesday
Here’s how to add our badge to your site. Enter HTML editing mode on your post, sidebar, or page. Copy the code in the box below and paste it into your site in your code/html view. Save and publish. That’s it!