The posts below were written for inclusion in the WBW 2013 Blog Carnival. Participants wrote and shared their stories about community support and normalizing breastfeeding all week long. Find more participating sites at the main carnival page.
Several of the How Do You Do It? Moms participated in the World Breastfeeding Week 2013 Blog Carnival.
- MandyE wrote When Breastfeeding Doesn’t Go As Planned
- Sadia wrote Working Mom Nursing Twins
- Sadia also wrote Normalizing Breastfeeding for Older Kids
- Carolyn – Twintrospectives wrote Breastfeeding Buddies: Twin Brothers Nurse while Living in the NICU
- Jen Wood wrote Quitting Breastfeeding
Please take time to read the submissions by the other carnival participants. You can find a complete list of links at the main carnival page.